Welcome on arrival in Guwahati Airport/Station and drive to Kaziranga. Check in Hotel. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga, the World Heritage Site is the oldest park in Assam & is located on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. Kaziranga National Park is a natural habitat for conservation of biologically diverse flora & fauna. It is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses besides sheltering about 15 species of India's threatened mammals. There are numerous other major wildlife fauna.
Early morning go for Elephant ride @5-30 A.M/6: 30 A.M./ 7 :30 A.M.( Subject to allotment from forest department) . Return for Breakfast to hotel. After breakfast proceed for Jeep safari in the Central Range. With Kohora as the entry point, the Central Range covers the Daphlang and Kathpora . Later enjoy Local Village & Tea Garden (Outer View) tour. Overnight at Kaziranga.
In the afternoon you may take an optional Jeep Safari (at ADDITIONAL COST) in Western Range of Kaziranga National Park. With Bagori as the entry point, the range covers the Monabeel, Bimoli, Donga areas. Overnight in Kaziranga.
After breakfast drive to Guwahati. Check in to hotel. Guwahati, 'The light of the East' is the commercial capital of North East lying adjacent to the shores of the turbulent Brahmaputra. Afternoon visit Kamakhya Temple, Asam State Museum (Close on Monday). Overnight in Guwahati.
Situated on top of the Nilachal Hill, Maa Kamakhya Temple is the most sacred among the tantrik shrines of Shakti worship in the world. Kamakhya temple is also famed for the annual Ambubachi Mela held for 4 days during monsoon season. There are images of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Chamundi and many dance fixtures. Situated on the Nilachal Hill, the temple structure resembles a Shikhara - a beehive. Besides the main Devi temple, there are temples of 10 Mahavidyas in and around temple. These include Bhuvaneshvari, Bagalamukhi, Chinnamasta,Tripura Sundari, Tara, Kali, Bhairavi, Dhumavati, Matangi and Kamala Temples. Temple doors remain open for devotees in the following timings - 08:00 am to 01:00 pm & 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
The exhibits of the Museum are displayed under different sections, viz., Epigraphy, Sculptures, Miscellaneous, Natural History, art andCrafts, Anthropology & Folk Art & Arms section. The sculptures from the Assam region fall into four principal categories - stone, wood, metal and terracotta. The collections which are on display here, are very rare.
The Kamakhya Temple also Kamrup-Kamakhya. It is the main temple in a complex of individual temples dedicated to the ten Mahavidyas: Kali, Tara, Sodashi, Bhuvaneshwari, Bhairavi, Chhinnamasta, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Matangi and Kamalatmika. The temple consists of four chambers: garbhagriha and three mandapas locally called calanta, pancharatna and natamandira aligned from east to west.
After Breakfast drive to Guwahati Airport. Tour ends with a wonderful experience of North East India.
· Rates valid for INDIAN NATIONALS ONLY valid till 30th April, 2019.
· 03 Nights accommodation.
· Daily Buffet Breakfast.
· One Elephant safari and two rounds of Jeep safari at Kaziranga
· For 02 PAX - Swift D'zire (Without Luggage Carrier). Swift D'zire vehicles are without luggage carriers.
· For 4 PAX - Innova (Up to 06 PAX in one vehicle) • one rounds of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees .
• Meals on CP / MAP / AP basis
• Mineral Water
· All Currently applicable taxes.
· Air fare / train fare.
· Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
· Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
· Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
· Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
· Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
· Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
· Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Adventure activities like ropeway, rafting, boating etc.
· 5.00% Government service tax.
· All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
· A minimum of 02 person is required.
· Children above the age of 12 years will be charged the applicable adult rates.
· All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
· Rates are subject to change.
Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
· Cancellations received within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival are not entitled to any refund.
· Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
Why Use Us